We guarantee a reliable & professional service with a personal approach every time.
We can carry out a full site survey of any project or come out to your home and measure for a small fee. The cost of our site survey will vary depending on the size of the potential job. Before proceeding with a site survey, we strongly advise you provide us with rough measurements and receive an initial quotation first. This way we can work together to ensure we are within your budget and time frame. We have a great buying team on hand to source alternative fabrics to fit within your budget.
Now for the exciting part where all the magic happens. Standard lead time is 4 weeks for any made to measure order unless stated otherwise. Lead times can very slightly depending on the current workroom load so it's always best to check first if you are working towards a deadline. Once your fabric has arrived with the workroom it will begin the manufacturing process to the highest of standards. There are various types of finishings you can have from hand made to machine made, if you have an idea or know exactly what you want, let us know and we can create it for you!
Our team take great pride in their work from production right through to installation and dressing your windows. With every installation we always prefer to conduct a site survey first, however depending on location and budget this is not always possible. All site surveys and installations are arranged through a third-party company and we are more than happy to arrange this for you. Once the date has been agreed with both parties then all necessary arrangements will be made, and no amendments can then be accepted. We will always be on hand for support before, during and after the completion of your project. You can rest assured that at anytime during your project we will be here to assist you.
Once you have received your order the service does not stop there. We are happy to assist with any further questions you may have. We take great pride in all our work and would love to showcase your purchases on our website. If you are happy for us to do this, please email us images of your beautiful windows so we can share our products with future clients! Testimonials really go a long way to help us with our portfolio and the growth of our business.
Installation Terms & Conditions:
- Quotations are subject to site surveys. A free initial site survey is available but please note there will be a small deposit required for this service.
- Price quoted assumes free on site parking for a van for the duration of the installation.
- Our quotation assumes that installation can be carried out in a single visit to site. When quoting for installation we look at the job size and provide an estimate for carrying out the job in one day, including any additional costs such as travel.
- Our installation price is based on the contractor/client providing an adequate substrate to ensure secure fixing. If specialist fixings/additional reinforcement is required, an additional cost may be incurred and the job may be delayed.
- Any additional visits required that are not originally quoted for, will be charged for accordingly.
- Any motorised blinds in a quotation include installation and commissioning only. All electrical works and final connections must be carried out by your own contractor. All wiring diagrams will be forwarded prior to installation.